Göttingen Strategy Discussions
The Göttingen Strategy Discussions are a regular event staged by the PFH, offering entrepreneurs and students alike a platform for discussing with high-calibre experts about current management issues. The University attaches particular importance here to linking scientific expertise with practical experience. The Strategy Discussions get underway with the invited experts giving a number of trigger presentations. The issues are consolidated, and the acquired knowledge shared, in workshops and in a panel discussion.
The Programme Has So Far
Covered the Following Topics:
- Windows or Linux?
- Managing customer relationships
- Der SPIEGEL as a brand
- Business transformations due to e-business
- Retail business: convenience, smart or discount shopping?
- Personnel development strategies
- How are cult brands actually created?
- Lifelong working-time accounts
- Customer Insights
- Increasing revenue by strategic pricing
- Strategies for demographic change