PFH participates in the European Union's Erasmus+ project, a programme for international collaboration in the field of education.
This programme is designed to increase the attractiveness of European higher education institutions for students and teachers throughout the world.
Erasmus+ wishes not only to promote links between European higher education institutions and between higher education institutions from third countries, but also to contribute globally to improving dialogue between cultures. In concrete terms, students of PFH therefore have an opportunity to complete scholarship-funded semesters abroad at other European Erasmus+ higher education institutions.
The Erasmus+ programme for higher education institutions - for 25 years, one of the success stories of the European Union (EU) - promotes the international mobility of students, lecturers and other staff in higher education institutions as well as company personnel.
Since 1987, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) has been performing the function of National Agency for the Erasmus+ Programme on behalf of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF).
Code: D GOTTING02
Study visit (SMS) and student work placements (SMP)
The most important generally applicable conditions
Funded students must be enrolled at a higher education institution and, in the case of a study visit/student work placement, be at least in the second year at that institution. Funding is possible up to and including the doctorate.
The stay abroad must be at least 3, and may be no more than 12, months and must be spent within the EU or Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Iceland, Croatia or Turkey.
The work placement abroad may be completed in both companies and other organisations.
Level of Funding
In the 2013/2014 academic year, the funding for a semester abroad is 120 euro a month, while that for a work placement abroad is 200 euro, with 80% being disbursed prior to commencement of the stay abroad and the remaining 20% on successful completion thereof.
Further information about the SMS and SMP programme is available here.
For further possibilities of funding from the DAAD, click here.
Student Mobility SMS
Student Mobility SMP
Prior to the work placement abroad
Erasmus+ Placement Agreement
Annex A to Placement Agreement Participant Data Sheet 2012_2013
Annex I to Placement Agreement Training Agreement 2012_2013
Annex II to Placement Agreement General Conditions 2012_2013
Annex III to Placement Agreement Student Charter
At the end of the work placement abroad
Erasmus+ Letter of Confirmation SMP
Annex IV to Placement Agreement - Student Report 2012_2013